Starting December 1st till the 31th, Our First Game Jam is being held. 2020 may have been one of the worse years yet but as we approach Christmas, the holiday spirt is in all of us so that is why we are hosting a X-MAS themed Game Jam. Finalists will share in a total prize pool of around 5k Bricks + Items and Badges. Here’s how it breaks down:
- First place: 3000 Bricks + Trophy + Badge
- Second place: 1500 Bricks + Badge
- Third place: 500 Bricks + Badge
- Forth to Tenth Place: Badge
You may be wondering what you'll be judged on and the guidelines? Don't worry! We've got you covered.
- You’ll be judged on your overall idea, game design, interactivity, wow factor and more.
- Games submitted should have a significant part of them developed during the month of the Game Jam – from December 1st until the final deadline at midnight (EST) on December 31st.
- You’re encouraged to work in a team but only one person can submit the game.
- If your scene consists of a game with rules that aren’t obvious, you should provide instructions such as if you want people to follow a certain direction, PLEASE BE CLEAR ON THAT.
You can resubmit stuff as long as you resubmit it before the deadline.
Judges know if you've been good or bad
Judges from the staff team will be be awarding points based on the following criteria:
- Overall Idea — (50 Points)
- Game Design — (20 Points)
- Wow Factor — (20 Points)
- Interactivity — (20 Points)
- Bonus Points — (20 Points) (Using the theme)
Remember, Game Jam kicks off on December 1st and runs until midnight EST on December 31st, which means you haven’t got long to make your game and submit it.
Whenever you are ready, submit your entry through this form: https://form.typeform.com/to/XiKCXg
Sign up for more like this.
Polytoria Showcase #17
Hey everyone! Guess what time of the month it is? We're back for another round of Polytoria Showcase! This month, we've had a lot of activity within the community, consisting of users interacting with each other, new places being created, new assets being uploaded, and everyone's personal favorite: Having fun!...
Polytoria Summer Game Jam: 2023
Hey everyone! Recently, Polytoria hosted a game jam that started on the 21st of July and ran until August 25th. The results have come in, and it's time to announce the winners, and show off the winner's places! We've prepared a video showcasing all of the winner's creations in a...
Polytoria Showcase #16
Hey there, Polytorians! Welcome back to another Polytoria Showcase! We have so much to share with you guys, with many new places, clothing, and users to showcase to you all! Enough with the introduction, let's get straight into our showcase so we aren't wasting any more time! For newcomers who...